Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 TV Ad?

Hello,

As some already know, I have difficulty with English...

But I wonder if the quality of the work of Leandro (very cool).

Because of the short term, I prefer to help aligning the final
adjustments (if needed).

In short,
I can not commit to starting, I can help in the completion (final details).

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO