Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf / forgot correct registration

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Florian Reitmeir <florian@reitmeir.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry,
> but i missed in the penta barf the correct option to get sponsored
> accommodation, and wanted to ask if its possible to correct the mistake.

Not as a general matter, no -- the deadline for asking for sponsored
accommodation was 8th May, before a 10-day extension was given on that
to allow people extra time.  Personalised status messages were sent
out some time ago, before the confirmation deadline of 3rd May which
is now itself past.  Lots of reminders have been sent throughout this
period.

If you have some special circumstances that kept you off-line for the
last few months there's a small chance we could still help you, but
even with genuine reasons it's now difficult for us to make changes to
the hotel bookings etc.

I hope to see you soon in Banja Luka,

--
Moray