Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 TV Ad?

Leandro and Valessio,

I don't know who of you two will do this Ad, but whoever it is please
to finish it ASAP.

I wrote a whole "screenplay" and this is how I was thinking of having
it done: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/TVAd

--
Adnan