[Debconf-team] DIVA contact info?

Local team / Adnan,

Is there any way I could get the contact info for DIVA, or financial
summaries of there?  (financial summaries were part of the DIVA
agreement, IIRC).

I think some attendees may be paying to there, and if we can't know
about that, we can't credit it to them.  Also, it is pretty important
to know if the one sponsor has paid yet - and if we'll be able to use
that for our biggest expense, travel sponsorship.

You had also mentioned other local sponsors - are any of them giving
money to DIVA we can use for our general expenses?  This would be very
good to know.

Thanks,

- richard