Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf11 TV Ad?

The simpler = faster.
I use the Synfig 2D animation and Kdenlive for final assembly.
What spec? FullHD? "1920 x 1080"

Which photos are going to use?
Which texts?
What sequence and duration?
What Logos (Debconf, Google, etc.)?

Example Script:

Photo of X. ..
Fade out, show text "Blihis"
Photo of Y. ..
Fade out, show text "nonon"
Lettering: Sponsor logo and website address.

or

Text on ... Background music ...
Random Images ... Narration (Who can record voice? Which text?)
Lettering: Sponsor logo and website address.

Proposal create a script Ad on Wiki..

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO