Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer at DebConf.

Hi Holger,
Thanks for the welcome.

[Holger Levsen - Monday, June 27, 2011 2:32 PM]
> Hi Oded,
>
> On Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011, Oded Naveh wrote:
>> Please let me know if that would help and if
>> there's help needed by any of the teams that may be done remotely
>> before arrival.
>
> we're definitly in the need of more help. Things that come to my mind
> immediatly are:
>
> - room assignment - arrange who will sleep in which room.
> - nametags - nametags need to be printed, turned into nametags to
> 		wear and put in attendee bags
> - attendee bags - this can only be done in Banja Luka
> - food tickets or however this will be managed
> - day trip - someone needs to push+pull this off

I will need a starter to get rolling with any of the above. // on irc

> - the videoteam will gladly accept your help during the conf - just
> doing 2-3 shifts (a shift = a 45min event) will help us greatly

Count me in.

> I'm sure there is more work to do, I'll leave that to others to
> comment.
>
> Also you could join the #debconf-team meeting tomorrow at 19 UTC on
> irc.debian.org - generally hanging out there (daily) is a good way to
> get involved :-)

This has been a busy day so I couldn't join the meeting but I'll plug into
the channel within the next couple of days (and hang there) to find out how
I'd may get a piece of the action.

Looking forward to meet and see you soon.
Odd.