[Debconf-team] blanking bank information from penta

Hi,

For a while I have had the idea for blanking all the bank information
in the penta database (via some sql code).  This isn't used for
anything anymore, and I bet that most attendees would be willing to
enter it again in return for us not storing it.  (It isn't even
attendee-visible anymore, so attendees can't remove it themselves.)

This would allow us to add more people to the registration team with
penta access more easily.

Right now I would just do the main database, not the log tables,
unless someone who knows more says that would be a good idea, too.

If people say "yes" I will make SQL code and get someone to apply it.

- richard