[Debconf-team] Local budget

Adnan and local team,

I was just wondering if you all had any more information on local
expenses, excluding what the government will pay directly.

Right now, there are no "local" expenses in the budget for us to pay.
If there are some, we should know ASAP.

For example, what will the local sponsor (non-government) be used for
within Bosnia?

We don't need to know exact prices, but rough estimates (few hundreds
km?  thousands of km?) for each thing would be good, as well how much
slush fund you think we need.

I will add this to the budget and make sure we can do it.

Thanks,

- Richard