Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:48:25 -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

>   So, we have two very short tracks, and two tracks that cannot be
>   fitted in the schedule I'd set for them (4hr - A full
>   afternoon-evening session).

How about setting the long tracks up on either two afternoons or
morning+afternoon on one day or afternoon + next morning?

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Rigmor Gustafsson: Black Coffee