Re: [Debconf-team] Draft confirmation message

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 06:43:38PM +0200, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> Please don't make this harder on me as it already is.
>
> Government and Hotels want *exact* data. IMO which is their right if
> they are welcoming somebody in their country and their facilities the
> least they can have is information about who they are welcoming.

You are asking us to be accurate and when we ask for more information
with the purpose of being exact you tell us we are making things harder...

It is important to know why the information is needed because then it might
happen the information we put in penta isn't what you need.

If we are in the case the hotel have the policy to know the citizenship
of the people they are hosting and you want to give this information
in advance, penta won't work because it asks your *address* and not
everybody happens to live in a country they are citizens (thus they have
an id card/passport)
We even have people with 2 citizenships and they can use one in penta
and another when they arrive to bosnia or to register with the hotel...

OTOH, as you have stated earlier, people from a lot of european countries
do not need more than their id card or passport to travel to Bosnia, so
I don't get why the goverment needs now this data.

Adnan, I understand you are with pre-debconf panic, but don't freak out,
I am sure all this small details you are so concerned now won't be a
problem.

Ana