Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Network equipment

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

I believe Brian Gupta (here in NY) has access to the wifi routers we
used (or tried to use) in DC10.  I'll be coming at the start of debcamp
this year, and could get them from Brian and take them with me when i
travel, if that would be useful.

Just to not forget it; power plugs for those are american or european? Aka the need to get converters or not.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu