Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Network equipment

On 06/08/2011 06:18 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Marinko,
>
> On Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011, Marinko Tarlac wrote:
>> It would be nice if you can provide a small list which eq. exactly do we
>> need.
>
> 10-15 APs, same models and running OpenWRT prefered :-)

I believe Brian Gupta (here in NY) has access to the wifi routers we
used (or tried to use) in DC10.  I'll be coming at the start of debcamp
this year, and could get them from Brian and take them with me when i
travel, if that would be useful.

Brian, can you give any more details about the quantity/make/model of
the devices?  My memory does not serve me well here.

	--dkg