Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

2011/6/4 Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>
Hi,

2011/6/5 Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com>:
> 2011/6/4 Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>

> AFAIK all the logos are there (in the last PNG preview I sent).

It looks like it is missing at least credativ, profitbricks, wavecon
and maybe other logos.
I'll try to find out by tomorrow.

Please confirm this and send me the missing logos.

> There has been a lot of discussion on the proper/official name of Republika
> Sprska and the purpose of the ad. There has also been some minor
> suggestions, such as some changes to the text, adding the website URL, etc.
> I've tried to make all the changes according to your feedback and I guess
> that we now need someone to close this discussion, approve the final design
> and send the ad to LJ.

That's exactly what I am attempting to do.

Thank you! :)

Cheers,
--

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely