Re: [Debconf-team] Cancelations

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 05:56:10PM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Some attendees are writing to registration@d.o in order to cancel their
> attendance to Debconf11. What is the procedure? Should we notify any of
> you guys?

Reg team is the main one who needs to know.

So far we haven't used any of the data, so just unticking "attend" is
sufficient.  After we do things like make formal reservations, or make
room assignments, or such, it becomes more important.  It seems this
year we will have flexibility up until pretty late, so it just becomes
a matter of coordinating everything.

At one point I can enable a script that mails reg@ daily about
relevant changes people have made, which will help in keeping track of
changes.

Thanks,

- richard