Re: [Debconf-team] Request to Join Project DebConf private repository

-=| Holger Levsen, Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 03:26:54PM +0200 |=-
> On Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > foo has requested to join your project.
> > You can approve this request here:
> > https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=30976
> >
> > Comments by the user:
> > As a (backup) debconf webmaster, I need access to debconf-team for the high
> > resolution sponsor logos.
> >
> > The first thing to do would be to move the hires logos from debconf-data.
>
> I havent added you, as just for moving this access shouldnt be
> needed and the repo holds private data.

I have no interest in the private data. The request to join was after
the following IRC conversation:

 h01ger> dam, if you could commit logos to website (see r1375)
 dam> h01ger: re logos, I can't as I have no access to debconf-team
      SVN
 aroundthfur> dam, vedran_omeragic took care of it ;)
 h01ger> dam, why not? you had last year, didnt you?
 dam> h01ger: never had
 h01ger> dam, please request memeber ship on alioth then

> I'm happy to move the logos over, where to should I move them?

Not knowing the layout of -team SVN prevents me from answering. Maybe
Jimmy can suggest something (cf
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20110530.175251.cbe7bb9c.en.html)

Cheers,
    dam