Re: [Debconf-team] Press release following DebConf/government meeting

Thanks, that mostly looks fine (could be made less dull by additional
quotations), but:

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Jeremiah Foster
<jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:
> The Debian project would like to announce a meeting held between the Government of Serbia and DebConf11 representatives on the occasion of the upcoming Debian conference, DebConf11, to be held in Banja Luka, Serbia.

For me it's "the occasion of the upcoming Debian conference" doesn't
make sense -- maybe e.g. "in preparation for the upcoming Debian
conference"?

> Dr. Jasmin Komić expressed support for the conference in his official capacity for the Republic of Srpska (Serbia Republic) and said “we expect that this conference, which was held in New York last year, will enable significant promotion of Republic of Srpska and the City of Banja Luka on the international IT scene.”

(Here it would read more standardly if you put a comma after "said"
and then a capital letter on "we".)

--
Moray