Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship team

On 12494 March 1977, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> Could I be added to this as well, if anything for "audit" purposes.

I dont think thats a good idea. You have enough other things do to.

And for audit: If you really think we do/did something wrong: Our
ratings are in pentabarf and the result of our meeting will also be
available for the team. A team member can query what we did.

--
bye, Joerg
Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.