[Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship team

Hello world,

as I got kicked into doing this job 2 meetings ago: The travel
sponsorship team just started its work. This year it consists of

Me, Myself and I (obviously)
Martin Würtele
Neil McGovern
Bdale Garbee
Faidon Liambotis
Meike Reichle
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
Andrew Lee
Velimir Iveljic
Stefano Zacchiroli
Jimmy Kaplowitz
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel

which gives us people from around the world and they all have logins to
be able to rate people in the next days. As soon as thats done we will
have an IRC meeting and then we can send out (provided we have money)
the "yes, you get money" or "no way ever" mails.

The team address is again herb@debconf.org.

I can not tell yet when exactly the meeting will be, I am waiting for a
doodle poll to get filled out by the members. When I know it I will
report back here (it will be non-public due to the nature of the topic).

--
bye, Joerg
<andreasj> Also diese neuen Spam-Mails muten an wie Blog-Posts von Clint Adams