Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine ad(s)

Moray,

Thanks for bringing this up. There's same topic being discussed under "[Debconf-team] Is someone working on the Linux Journal Ad?" subject.

The target audience that should be targeted with this and other papers/magazine ads are professional and corporate attendees, but even if we are not targeting anybody they should be released if anything as an announcement from which future DebConf's could benefit from.

We have it all ready it just needs to be sent so it could be published next month.

Adnan

Sent using Android (Nexus S)