Re: [Debconf-team] dysfunctional team, how to proceed (Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is arriving Friday 22nd ok?)

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Montag, 2. Mai 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
>> > sorry, but this is *bullshit*.
>> > as the government will pay "everything", we probably *can* be flexible.
>> Which they are, so in last two lines you're apparently contradicting
>> yourself?
>
> learn to read and/or english and/or logic. You said we have to do this. I said
> thats bullshit, but we probably could still do it.

Of course you could, because in the end I'll end up being the one:
"you are doing what you want".

> learn to read and/or english and/or logic.

I may not be able to read/English or use logic, but I remember when
DebConf11 bid was decided to be in Bosnia over Munich you left the
channel, you weren't pleased by the decision. Maybe you're still led
by the same emotion as with your behavior you keep obstructing this
whole bid.

Now you're using same logic Ecuador was using, to get me agitated
without apparent reason for me to do something foolish, which is not
going to happen ;)

>> Do whatever you want, I'm out of this topic.
>
> you summarized nicely how I see this years DebConf "team": dysfunctional. one
> important detail I see differently though: you are doing what you want,
> whatever we discuss on the list or in irc meetings, doesnt seem to be in your
> focus. it is impossible to work together like this.

Our team is summarized by our work and our deeds, which talk for themselves.

The reason I said what I said above is, because option of having
people arrive early would be feasible from financial aspect, this
topic has been around for months now, what seems to make it unfeasible
is the work that it would be required from the team. That is
disapproval from "global-team", I'm fine with that, the less work, the
better it is for us.

I don't know what you were trying to achieve with this email, but no
one will say work I or my team do is "bullshit'.

Adnan