Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Is arriving Friday 22nd ok?

> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
>
> On Montag, 2. Mai 2011, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
>> I said this before, and I'm saying it again, we *have* to be flexible
>> with hotel dates,
>
> sorry, but this is *bullshit*.
>
> as the government will pay "everything", we probably *can* be flexible.

Which they are, so in last two lines you're apparently contradicting yourself?

>> We have to come up with solution for this stuff.
>
> no. there is no problem. we are organizing a conference, we offer *free stuff*
> for *certain developers* provided they register *on time*. we dont have to
> give out candy.

Mark my words and this is not the point, I never promised candy, but
what if I get free beer?

What I suggest to you, and generally global team is to get your hands
dirty instead of just criticizing stuff *we* do. I'm tired of doing
things done, and you guys criticizing it.

Do whatever you want, I'm out of this topic.

Adnan