Re: [Debconf-team] howto deal with debian/debconf money at ffis (and spi)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 02:06:12PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Time windows starts with the first transaction and by default ends 2 months
> after DebConf.
> If the default should be changed, this needs agreement between Debian auditor
> and DebConf accounting team/person (and should be discussed in mails send to
> debconf-team@l.dc.o and cc: to the Debian auditor).

I'm fine with that, although it should really be s/Debian auditor/DPL/
as, at least for the time being, the auditor is doing just, well,
auditing. It is the DPL which needs to decide where money can be spent
or not and it's therefore in his/her interest to better understand where
money are.

Thanks for wrapping up!
Cheers.