Re: [Debconf-team] Taiwanese attendee

Hi,

i've looked into this some more and as i understand it, the only
problem here is that in order for them to get a visa (for 90 days) is
they have to travel far away!

When i say "only" i don't mean it's a small problem!
We will make some kind of arrangement for them, to get the visa not
having to travel too far away.

Also, everyone else from any other country with the same problem, will
have help from regarding this, so don't worry to much!

Velimir