Re: [Debconf-team] Registration plan / pentabarf changes

Hi,

On Freitag, 11. März 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
> Moray and I went through and listed pentabarf changes to make and
> along with it, the rough registration plan.

Thank you very much for doing so! Looks good to me except...

> Pentabarf changes
> =================
>
> remove these fields:
> - disabilities (we'll have people mail registration@ diectly)

I'm not sure this is sensible like this. If we remove the field, we should
have a prominent note inside penta (and/or in the autoreplys) saying we will
handle persons need individually if we get to know via email to adress@

> Registration option A
> ---------------------
>
> - accommodation: question ONLY for sponsored people:
>   * Reserve sponsored accommodation for me (ONLY display for Sponsored
>     status, but needs to be default for that)
>   * I will arrange my own accommodation
>
> Registration option B
> ---------------------
>
> - accommodation: question ONLY for sponsored people:
>   * I will arrange my own accommodation (default option)
>   * Reserve sponsored accommodation for me (ONLY display for Sponsored
>     status)

What should be displayed there until sponsorship has been decided, which is
usually quite close to the conf? "Nothing"? IMO there should be a note saying
(inside the penta interface) "if your sponsorship request is granted you will
be eligble for sponsored accomodation" or such.

cheers,
	Holger