Re: [Debconf-team] Registration

>> Pentabarf side we need
>>  1 someone to fixup the static html of http://penta.debconf.org
> Whoever does this, I've always thought the "Create Account" and "Log
> In" (or "Register") links should also be in a more prominent place,
> such as on the side bar.

Not hard to do.

>>  2 create the dc11 entry in pentabarf
>>  3 someone to come up with the needed changes in the way/data we ask of
>>    the attendees, if any
> I think it will mostly be the same as DC10.  We may have a some fields
> we don't need anymore.

I bet. Come up with a list, someone.

> Is it easy to limit the "food" and "accommodation" choices based on
> the category (corporate/prof/sponsored/basic) ?  If this was easy, I
> think we'd do it, but I would personally not want to do it if would
> take too much work.  What are the options here?

The same as we already had in the past, where the Debian status defines
what choices you have in the Category.
Its a brain twisting, headache producing way of setting it up, but it
works. (Basically, the database side is interesting)

>>  4 implementation of those changes
>> Point 1 should be easy for the webteam, 2 is simple, 4 is not too hard
>> PROVIDED someone thoroughly did 3. If 3 sucks, then 4 will suck and drag
>> out.
> Will try to keep #4 easy...

:)

--
bye, Joerg
You don’t like your job, you don’t strike. You go in every day and do it