Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] DebConf 11 report - Feb 24

> No one can "just enter" any country. If law requires papers/visas/letters
> for residents of some countries than that will 100% be case. I think we rely
> too much on some phone call, "intervention" of someone etc.. which could go
> in wrong direction for some people..

If president says it's going to be this way, then it's going to be
this way. If you actually payed more attention you would see that they
would be granted paper which gives them permission to enter the
country. All that is required from them is to say from which country
would they be entering Bosnia.

> We could have list of ppl that require visa and we could (month at least
> before Debconf) arrange signature on that list of minister(s), president(s)
> that they are allowed to enter country.

Same with this, I've been saying for at least a month, list of people
who will have visas problem needs to be made and will be made.

Adnan