Re: [Debconf-team] Registration questions

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 06, 2011 at 03:26:54PM +0000, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> > From this discussion, we have some questions for the local team:
>
> >    * How is the hotel booking being handled? Do we simply have the
> > whole hotel, or do we need to provide a number of rooms?
>
> We have rooms to allocate 400 attendees in following hotels: Bosna,
> Vidovic, Palas.

Will these hotels accept bookings from other people individually,
instead of through DebConf, while DebConf is going on?  For reference,
here are their websites:

- http://www.hotelbosna.com/indexe.html
- http://www.hotelvidovic.com/indexe.html
- http://www.hotelpalasbl.com/index-e.html

  (for other readers of the list, you could check out
   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka/Accommodation and
   http://debconf11.debconf.org/accommodation.xhtml )

What happen if we have less than 400 people staying with us?  By when
must we tell them how many we'll have?

> >    * Are meals included with room bookings?
>
> Yes.

Does this mean, if you have a room in these hotels, you'll get all
meals as part of the price?

Are meals in the hotels or conference center?  If hotels, will
everyone eat in the same place?

What if people want a room but don't want food included?  Are there
discounts for that?

Thanks,

- Richard