Re: [Debconf-team] Registration

> Hint for all these: it's *much* easier if we can get non-sponsored
> people to interact directly with the hotel, rather than being a
> middle-man for bookings and payments.  This also avoids us having to
> be in the argument when people want to cancel at the last moment.

Even though this does ease a lot of things on our side to do it this
way, we decided we can't just leave people "hanging" like this.
Especially since we're planning to be in Banja Luka at least a month
before DebCamp. So we'll actually take care of this.
Professional/Corporate will all go over us and NGO DIVA, and we'll be
coordinating everything that needs to be done regarding the same.

Adnan