Re: [Debconf-team] Registration

> This is a ping on the registration process.  How do we want to do it
> this year?

I set this as one of the points on Meetings wiki
(http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings), since I wanted to
go
into much more detail regarding this. Since I was planning to open
registrations starting next month.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Richard Darst <rkd@zgib.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a ping on the registration process.  How do we want to do it
> this year?
>
> Do we want to use Pentabarf?  (assuming yes since it's a bit late to
> change).  If so, what needs to be done to it before we can start?

Yes, we do.

> Next, we need the categories, for example: professional/corporate
> costs and what it includes, price per day for unsponsored food/accom,
> deadlines.

We'll try to have at least rough numbers for these by 8th.

> It would be my recommendation to try to simplify things from last year
> a bit, if possible.

Yes, simplicity is divine.

> Has anyone worked on these things yet (local team?)?  We should talk,
> make a plan, and then (importantly) document the details on the wiki.

Nothing yet, we were planning to go over this on next meeting.

Adnan