Re: [Debconf-team] Organizational meeting / new team member meeting

+1

I changed two things (besides fixing a few typos)

-We also invite you to attend this meeting to get added to a
leadership position.
+We also invite you to attend this meeting to get added to one of the
working groups.

("leadership position" is corporatespeak for "let other people's do
the work", the wording might be fine within Debian, though)

-If you have new ideas, you are welcome to try them.
+If you have new ideas, we'd love to hear about them and you are
welcome to push for them.

I'd love for people willing to try new ideas, but saying so might be
openly misleading. We do have quite a bit of organizational inertia on
the way we work and it comes from some sort of organizational
self-preservation instinct. At the end of the day, we need to deliver
a conference and some very good ideas on paper end up being a giant
flop so trying them is costly. At any rate, my re-wording was more on
the side of fairness of what we offer to newcomers than a reflection
on the value of ideas ;-)

Richard, this is awesome and I'm all for you to send it. Thanks for
taking the time for putting it together.

P.