[Debconf-team] Organizational meeting / new team member meeting

Hi,

I remember in past years, having an "organizational meeting" to fill
out the teams list [0] with global type of people.  This meeting talks
about who wants to do what, but not about how they want to do it.
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams

I propose we combine this with a mail to d-d-a and blog post asking
for more volunteers.  I already have a draft message here (feel free
to improve).  Thus, this would also sort of be a "new team member"
meeting, too:
  http://wb.zgib.net/debconfhelp.wb

Who thinks that this is a good idea ?

- Richard