[Debconf-team] DebConf11 Plan and Program document

Hey,

DebConf 11 local team did great job on translating "Plan and Program"
document which we handed to Government on our last meeting with them.
They did this in record time even though there was no deadline set up,
therefor congrats team :)

Reason this document was translated is so you can get acquainted with
some of the ideas we have proposed to them, there's a lot room for
change. After making list of our requests for Government on our
meeting last night along this document, I think this makes us more
then ready for next meeting with them on 22nd.

You can find the document on:
http://foolcontrol.org/dc11/DebConf11%20-%20Plan%20and%20Program.pdf

Enjoy,

Adnan