Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] Next DebConf11 IRC Meeting on Nov. 12 19:00 GMT+1

Definitions of UTC on the Web:
The international time standard. It is the current term for what was commonly referred to as Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT). Zero (0) hours UTC is midnight in Greenwich England, which lies on the zero longitudinal meridian. ...

Well it's just a universal time, it's easier to calculate what time it is for someone from NY when its UTC +1 then saying just CET, then he/she has to google for the CET time to see what time it is! :)
Nedim Skenderovic
phone: + 387·61·821·675
mail: nedim.skenderovic@gmail.com
web: http://bfo.deviantart.com/