Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] Next DebConf11 IRC Meeting on Nov. 12 19:00 GMT+1

And what's UTC ? : ) . Or.. what's wrong with CET ?

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
Since couple of you already asked me about "GMT +1" what I meant is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMT_%2B1

Which is basically offset from UTC by +01. UTC+1

Adnan