Re: [Debconf-team] Nov 9. DebConf11 status update

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 00:54, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
>> today I announced official dates when DebConf11 will be held, which are:
>> DebCamp: 25th – 31st July 2011
>> DebConf: 1st  - 7th August 2011

Great to see these out already!

> Monday 1 August: first day of DebConf
> Sunday 7 August: last day of DebConf/last night of sponsored accommodation
> Monday 8 August: DebConf departure day

The Desktop Summit (GUADEC+Akademy, desktopsummit.org) is scheduled
for 6th-12th August in Berlin, with talks on Sat/Sun/Mon and BOFs
Tue-Fri. Moving the days like Moray suggests would probably make it a
bit easier for people to attend both conferences, which might be worth
thinking about.

Cheers,
aj

--