[Debconf-team] Nov 9. DebConf11 status update

Hello everybody,

today I announced official dates when DebConf11 will be held, which are:

DebCamp: 25th – 31st July 2011
DebConf: 1st  - 7th August 2011

I'm sorry if I posted this on my blog, and it was probably supposed to
be transmitted some other way, like DebConf11 website for example? :)

This is one of the reasons I would like to invite you to our next IRC meeting:
http://doodle.com/29dduvxny4wyi6pb

Because one of the things on our priorities is to push out official
DebConf11 website, and I'm sure you could guide us with this.

On November 22nd, we have a meeting with Government, where I would
like to propose our final requests from them and when we can expect
for them to be completed.

We would most appreciate it if any of you can attend our next IRC meeting.

I'm sorry if I didn't update you with any news regarding our bid on
this list, since so far I've been doing it regularly but only on our
local debconf11 list, from now on I'll try reporting all the news
regarding our bid here as well.

Adnan