Re: [Debconf-team] Nov 9. DebConf11 status update

Hi Adnan,

On Dienstag, 9. November 2010, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I'm sorry if I posted this on my blog, and it was probably supposed to
> be transmitted some other way, like DebConf11 website for example? :)

Yes, it should go on the website and also a proper press release would be
desirable. Can you please take care of this? (I'm happy to assist (either on
the list or in #debconf-team), but not to do the work ;)

> This is one of the reasons I would like to invite you to our next IRC
> meeting: http://doodle.com/29dduvxny4wyi6pb

That's in 2-6 days. When will you announce the choosen date?

> Because one of the things on our priorities is to push out official
> DebConf11 website, and I'm sure you could guide us with this.

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/www as a start :)

> On November 22nd, we have a meeting with Government, where I would
> like to propose our final requests from them and when we can expect
> for them to be completed.

can you share the prelimary request(s) with us?

> We would most appreciate it if any of you can attend our next IRC meeting.
>
> I'm sorry if I didn't update you with any news regarding our bid on
> this list, since so far I've been doing it regularly but only on our
> local debconf11 list, from now on I'll try reporting all the news
> regarding our bid here as well.

Yay! Looking forward to it!

cheers,
	Holger