Re: [Debconf-team] preliminary sponsorship information for debconf11 sought

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 09:41:48AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Thanks a lot! I'll pass over the brochure, specifying that it's the old
> one, but that it can give an idea of the thresholds. In the meantime, it
> would be nice if the DebConf11 people can start thinking at who'll be
> the main contact point for sponsors and to work on updating the brochure
> for DebConf11 (and linking it on the website :-)).

I'd just like to remind everyone reading this that fundraising isn't
just dumped on "DebConf 11 people" - anyone can help here. Zack, would
you like to join the DebConf fundraising team?

If anyone else has ideas or desires to make happen, chime in.  Who,
Bosnian or not, would be interested in being on or leading the
fundraising team for DC11 ?

- Richard