Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf process discussions

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:47:11PM +0200, Moray Allan wrote:
> Those of us who were able to attend DebConf10 began some useful
> process-level discussions about DebConf in the "DebConf and Debian"
> BoF there.  As we didn't want to exclude input from people who weren't
> there, we didn't make any firm decisions, and Stefano asked me to
> re-start the discussions on the mailing list in September -- which I
> suppose has now arrived!

Absolutely. For some weird reasons I managed to overlook this message of
yours, but I'm not back on the other thread: thanks for going through
with this!

> If anyone's missed it, Richard Darst has also been doing a useful
> series of blog postings about DebConf processes, see
> http://www.debian-administration.org/users/rkd/weblog/

Personally, I've read most of them (although not all) and I find they
contain invaluable DebConf "documentation". Can you please you link—or
better, inject, so that we don't risk to lose them—them from
www.debconf.org/doc/ or the like?

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams