[Debconf-team] Fwd: Re: [Debian-NYC] Press Release

Someone has generously offered some models. I think we are pretty set
with the first one that Brian has offered but some of the other
iterations may help for the future.

I have made some changes to the current whiteboard press release and
will reply to your other post about them. They are minor but I do have
one question.

Biella