Re: [Debconf-team] attendee bursary status

On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 07:52:24PM -0400, micah wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Micah, I understand this question as more for the DebConf team than for
myself. So, on that angle of the issue, I can only AOL that we need to
take the decision now and that the goal of sponsoring Queue B at a high
percentage of reimbursement is a worthy one; IMHO worthy sacrificing
some other DebConf "goodies". That notwithstanding, the choice is yours,
not mine.

About the possibility of using Debian money in the amount hinted by
Micah, I've shared with him my thoughts in a mail of yesterday; Micah,
feel free to forward my mail to whoever appropriate.

Cheers

PS I'm currently on VAC so my latency in replying to mails is higher
   than usual.