[Debconf-team] Questions to ask banner printing companies

So far we have collected the following list of questions (thanks to
Damyan for initial thoughts):
-------------
 * what are the dimensions of the printable area of the printer.
   For example, you may print on a sheet 1m×2m, but the printing
   machine may be able to cover only part of that with ink, say
   0.90m×1.90m
   Also ask about any reserved space used for attaching the banner
   (holes, frames, whatever will be used)
 * are there any restrictions on the colors used (probably none);
   do they prefer CMYK or RGB color-space (probably fine with either).
 * in what format do they want the file submitted to them. Most take
   PDF just fine, but you never know.

Please let us know if there are any other questions we should ask the
banner printing companies we are evaluating.

Thanks,
Brian