Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 T-shirts

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 02:05:47PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 01:33:22PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> > ** QUESTION: ** ASIDE from color (about which see below), which of these do you
> > think is best?
>
> The design on the ringer.  I do not see this on the .svg though.

For those people like me who had to look up what a ringer is, that appears to
be the left one under "Proposal 01". I like that shirt-front design the best
too. I'm sure we can get Valessio to svg-ify it, or do it ourselves. Actually,
it is already in svg format, just not in the interactive one.

Were you proposing that we use a ringer color pattern in addition to that
shirt-front design, and if so, what would be the secondary/sleeve color?

> > ** QUESTION: ** WITHOUT starting a whole additional bikeshedding session, are
> > we ok with leaving the role shirt colors the same as they were last year?
>
> No comment.

It appears that the orange color (previously used for video-team shirts) isn't
in their current list of options, so we will probably have to revise that one.
The black and red colors (orga and volunteer shirts respectively). Do any
video-team people have a suggestion of what color their shirt would be? (PLEASE
try to keep that sub-discussion short!)

[Side note: Clint points out that in the equivalent men's shirts they do offer
a "Mango" color, though Gaby said the women's shirts are better.]

> > ** QUESTION: ** Among the options at the yazbek.com.mx link, which color do you
> > think goes well with our logo in the form of a T-shirt?
>
> Canario.

I am ok with that; Valessio's SVG convinced me that there are suitably
compatible color patterns we can do for the logo.

** REQUEST: ** Can we have more opinions than just mine and Clint's? In the
absence of alternatives I will go with the suggestions he's made, but more than
two voices would be nice.

** DEADLINE: ** I will start working with Valessio and/or Gaby to implement a
shirt color and front-side design on Saturday night or Sunday, and will start
preparing the sponsor-logo arrangement for the back on Monday.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org