Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting micah anderson (micah@riseup.net):
>> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:23:54 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
>>
>> > PS evening/social events have not been scheduled yet at all.  Micah,
>> > were you following up on those?  Could you give a reportback when you
>> > get a chance?
>>
>> I am still following-up on these, will report back when I have something
>> useful.
>
> Please note that it is very likely that I switch the Cheese and Wine
> party into a "Beers of the World" party or "My Beer Is Better Than
> Yours" party.
>
> The main rationale is that I fear being really able to cook up a
> decent cheese party with the strict US import regulations for diaries.
>
> In any case, this has to be scheduled on an after-dinner timeslot.

I wouldn't necessarily rule out cheeses from your party. Some very
good (domestic and international) cheeses are available in NYC/US. If
you would like to coordinate offline, maybe I can help clear up any
doubts.. (I am willing to make a few calls/trips to local fromagers if
it helps).

-Brian