Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] Ping wrt to t-shirts, banners, proceedings and other printed matter ...

Looks like we might have a couple things to talk about here. If we are going to have t shirts then we should discuss design, costs, sizes, places to do the work, etc. Can someone put this on the agenda I'm on my mobile and wiki editing is a little tough.

Landon