Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf10-localteam] Ping wrt to t-shirts, banners, proceedings and other printed matter ...

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 10:25:27AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 08:16:28AM -0400, Landon Jurgens wrote:
>
> > Do we have numbers for both?
>
> I added numbers to the bottom of
>   http://rkd.zgib.net/http/debconf/registration-data.txt
>
> Is there some separate database field for video team people?  I can
> add those once I find out how to do that.

There is a video role that gives access to the penta video controller.
Historically, I think that role was granted only to those actually using
the video controller for review, not necessarilly all videoteam people.

Probably not all of this year's video team people have that role set,
yet, and I'm not sure whether or not it's the "right way" to identify
them for t-shirt purposes.

-edrz