[Debconf-team] Bdale's exceptions feedbac

Hi,

Here's what Bdale said about exceptions, aside from one dc11-related request
that got withdrawn by its requestor:

"I've reviewed all the text, and none of the requests seem particularly
unreasonable to me.  I have a lot of sympathy for the cases where someone
fumbled in dealing with Penta across a deadline, etc.

From the standpoint of priorities, I would personally place people doing actual
work for Debian first, with the video team folks behind that."

I have just sent Ana the list of exception requests, and she will add up the
USD amount of the requests, which we can then compare to the budget and see if
we can approve them all or need to deny some for financial reasons.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org