Re: [Debconf-team] 'Contact me regarding disability accommodation'

Hi,

On Freitag, 11. Juni 2010, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 05:29:16PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> > We have some people who have marked the "Contact me regarding disability
> > accommodation" that should be contacted privately to get a list of their
> > needs and taking them into account for accomodation and other stuff.
> >
> > Is somebody taking care of this or somebody wants to do it?

Thanks for the reminder, Ana.

> Doing this was on my to-do list from the last local team meeting. Thanks
> for the reminder though - I should really combine my global+local todo
> lists and put the combination in a place that's easy for me and others to
> find. :)

Please do.

I also don't think this should be on your todo list only. If you get
overloaded and priorize this down, we have a problem. It needs to be on the
whole teams todo list, also for new volunteers to be able to jump in.

cheers,
	Holger