Re: [Debconf-team] 'Contact me regarding disability accommodation'

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 05:29:16PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> We have some people who have marked the "Contact me regarding disability
> accommodation" that should be contacted privately to get a list of their
> needs and taking them into account for accomodation and other stuff.
>
> Is somebody taking care of this or somebody wants to do it?

Doing this was on my to-do list from the last local team meeting. Thanks for
the reminder though - I should really combine my global+local todo lists and
put the combination in a place that's easy for me and others to find. :) Some
notes and to-do lists from that meeting are on the whiteboard; Clint emailed
the link to -localteam.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org