Re: [Debconf-team] talks team reportback (and block on meeting results)

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 07:45:44PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> (disclaimer: I was not in the talks committee this year, I was just in the
> scheduling hell team. I was in the talks committee 2 years ago.)

I'd be interested in hearing what made scheduling so hard last year.
(room size vs talk attendence constraints, schedules of speakers, not
having talk at the same time that the same people would want to go
to).  That would be able to help make next year smoother.

What could the talks team do to help schedulers, and what would be
"ideal" for making things easy for schedulers?

Thanks,

- Richard